What is a cookie?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to the user's equipment or device (computer/smartphone/tablet) when accessing certain web pages and that are stored in the user's memory. Cookies allow, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the user or his computer, see which pages are visited, the connection time, analyze the operation of a page, if there are technical problems, etc.
What types of cookies exist?
There are several types of cookies based on different criteria:
Depending on ownership:
- Own cookies. They are the ones that belong to esenziashop.es
- Third party cookies. They are those owned by a third party, other than esenziashop.es, who will process the information collected.
Depending on its purpose:
- Technical and/or customization cookies. They are those that serve to improve the service, locate incidents, recognize the user, etc.
- Analysis and/or advertising cookies. They are those that serve to analyze information about browsing and offer advertising, whether generic or personalized.
What is a cookie for?
Cookies are used to be able to offer the user personalized services and/or advertising, to analyze the operation of the system, recognize you when you access as a user, locate incidents and problems that may arise and solve them in the shortest possible time, as well as analyze and measure the use and activity of the website.
Is user consent required to install cookies?
The user's consent is not required for the installation of technical cookies or those that are strictly necessary for the provision of an information society service expressly requested by the recipient.
For the rest, the consent of the interested party is required, which can be requested in different ways. In the case of esenziashop.es, it will be understood as granted if the user continues browsing the website, without prejudice to the fact that at any time they may revoke it and disable cookies.
What cookies are used in esenziashop.es?
Our Cookies help us:
- to make our website work as you expect
- to remember your settings during visits
- to improve the speed and security of the site
- to continually improve our website for you
- collect personally identifiable information (without your express consent)
- collect sensitive information (without your express consent)
- transfer databases to advertising networks
- transmit personally identifiable data to third parties
- pay sales commissions
Session, identification, configuration and registration cookies, strictly necessary for the identification of the user and for the provision of the services requested by the user. The information obtained through them is processed solely by esenziashop.es
We use these cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is how spam is combated.
Third party cookies
The esenziashop.es website may use third-party services that, on behalf of esenziashop.es, collect information for statistical purposes, on the use of the website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website. and other Internet services.
This website also uses Facebook Ads, Facebook's advertising platform, which allows me to create campaigns and ads. When generating an ad, you can segment the audience by:
- Demographic data (age, gender, etc.).
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.).
- What they buy online and through other channels.
Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons of the Like or Share type.
Cookies set for this site
The detail of the cookies used on this website is as follows:
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Preference cookies allow a website to remember information that changes the way the page behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region you are in.
Statistical cookies help web page owners understand how visitors interact with web pages by collecting and providing information anonymously.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across web pages. The intent is to display ads that are relevant and engaging to the individual user, and therefore more valuable to publishers and third-party advertisers.
This information will be updated as the services offered on this website change.
Note: 'Own' type cookies are used only by the owner of this website and 'Third-party' cookies are used by the service provider that is detailed in the previous table.
Acceptance of cookies
However, we display information about our Website Cookies Policy with each login in order for you to be aware. Given this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- You can accept all cookies by pressing the "Accept" button.
- You can configure cookies or reject your use by pressing the "Configure" button.
- You can close the page if you do not agree with the use of indicated cookies.
Revocation of consent to install cookies and cookies administration
At any time you can access the settings of your browser accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those whose installation allows and which not, following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser you use .
You can allow, block or eliminate cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
- You can get more information about the Firefox browser from here:
- You can get more information about the Google Chrome browser from here:
- You can get more information about the Internet Explorer browser from here:
- You can get more information about Safari browser from here:
- You can get more information about Opera browser from here:
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they will fully adjust to the version of your browser. To avoid these mismatches, you can access it directly from the options of your browser, generally in the "Options" menu in the "Privacy" section.
Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
If you wish to reject Google Analytics analytical cookies in all browsers, so that your information is not sent to Google Analytics, you can download a plug-in that performs this function from this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/ gaoptout
Basic information on data processing in accordance with GDPR (EU) 2016/679 and LOPDGDD 3/2018.
Responsible for the treatment
- Identity: ESENZIA ENTERPRISE 2019, SL
- IF: B16837858
- Address: C/ City of Montilla Block 3, 1st 4 - 41008 Seville (Spain)
- Telephone: (+34) 622 13 00 17
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer
The DATA CONTROLLER does not have a Data Protection Officer.
Purpose of treatment
Maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Contact interested parties and respond to their queries. Send commercial communications about our articles and/or products that we consider may be of interest to you by letter, telephone, email, SMS/MMS, Whatsapp, Telegram or by other equivalent means of electronic communication, as long as the interested party has consented to the processing. of your personal data for this purpose. These communications will be made by the DATA CONTROLLER and related to their articles and/or products, or their collaborators or suppliers with whom they have reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Carry out statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
Legal basis that legitimizes this treatment
- Execution of a contract in which the interested party is a party or for the application at his request of pre-contractual measures.
- Legitimate interest of the data controller.
- The consent of the interested party, which may be withdrawn at any time.
How long will we keep your data?
Some of the cookies used on this website will save your data while you continue with the open session. On the other hand, the data extracted by third-party cookies will be stored for two years.
To which recipients are your data communicated?
The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Transfers to third countries
Data transfers to third countries are not foreseen, without an adequate level of protection.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
The user can exercise at any time their rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and opposition to the processing of their personal data, not to be subject to automated individual decisions and to withdraw consent to receive commercial communications about our articles and/or products at any time, by means of communication by postal mail addressed to C/ Ciudad de Montilla Bloque 3, 1º 4 - 41008 Seville (Spain) or through the email address email@example.com
You also have the right to file a claim with the competent control authority ( www.aepd.es ), if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.